Monday, 9 May 2011

Version the third.


In this version, I've added shadows and lighting to the scenes which needed it, so now the entire thing is lit. I've taken my first stab at adding music to this version, by using some music from Deckman Coss, an artist on my former label. It's licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivative Works 3.0 license (more information here).

In short this means that I am allowed to use the music, but I have to credit him, and I can't make use it commercially. I've credited him at the end of the film and this is for educational purposes, which are okay.

I'm not entirely happy with using the same song twice at the beginning and end. The bit where the second stops in the middle is supposed to be funny but I think it falls flat. I'm going to take another look at the music really soon, but this evening I'm going to be focusing on accompanying written work for the blog.D 3.0

No comments:

Post a Comment