Sunday, 1 May 2011

Final week plan.

Okay, last week, I'm putting this plan in writing to make sure I stick to it.

Saturday, monday - Get all of the models and animation finished so they're ready to just drop into the scene. Also get some titles and credits set up for the film so I don't have to do them later. A plan for filming would also be crazy useful.

Tuesday to Friday - I'll have the camera, so it'll be a case of filming by day and matchmoving by night. The animations should be easy enough to just drop into the scene so hopefully I shouldn't have too many issues, it's just about making sure I've got enough matchmoved shots to prove I know the ropes as far as that's concerned. Also I'll need some shots of Dom acting, to get it all tied together.

The plan for that is that he'll hear noises outside and to to the window and see them running up the drive. Then we'll cut to lots of shots of the plant pots waking up and running towards the house. As for a conclusion... Just tension build up and then the title I guess. A bit lame, not much payoff, but at this point what can I do.

Over the weekend it's gonna be piecing it all together and adding some effects glossyness in After Effects if needed. Then I'll need to look at reformatting my blog content into a good readable format. Also I'll link to the blog. I might also look at getting parts of the process online so that you can see the steps I took.

I'll need to get Red Bull, I'll need to get burnable DVDs, I'll need to make sure the printer's got ink, and I'll need an external hard drive for all those image sequences. The end (for this project, at least) is in sight, so FORGET EVERYTHING ELSE, IT'S WORK TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment