So I rented a camera on tuesday and i've been doing a bit of filming around the house mainly. I'm going to try and get some characters to walk around on the floor, i'm going to try and replace my desk with my virtual desk.
Of all of the ideas i've had, my best one so far is to have inanimate objects flying and hitting people in the face. How would this take any skill at all? Well it's all about getting the real object up on screen and then making people guess which object it is which will fly at the person's face.
I could actually replace multiple objects with 3D versions just to make people really confused as to which objects will begin flying. I was thinking "attack of the potted plants" but plants might be quite hard to model... So maybe just ATTACK OF THE INANIMATE OBJECTS would be good, saves me having to make a choice about what catagory of objects I want to throw at people... Except that they have to be inanimate...
BUT WHAT IF I WANT THEM TO ANIMATE?!? Tough decisions! Anyway, for now it's test shot time and as for my idea... I guess I ought to start writing a solid plan right about now.
No comments:
Post a Comment