Friday, 18 February 2011

Concerns and solutions.

The viewer may be dissapointed - If the viewer is expecting giant robots, how can I avoid dissapointing them? With the fact that it's a comedy piece, and one of the main ideas of the piece is to deceive, it may be fine, BUT just in case, here's my Solution: Have a final shot of the robot's shadow approaching the characters, and have the main character say "aww no, I forgot about them!".


The entire point will be missed - Solution: I'll just have to make it entertaining enough even to people who don't know the point of the piece.


The fake objects will look fake - Obviously i'm trying fool the viewer into thinking that the real objects are 3D, and that the 3D objects are real, so Solution: I'll need to make smart choices about what would be easy to model realistically. For example, a plant would be a bad choice because it would be hard to make the leaves move realistically when thrown.

No comments:

Post a Comment