After learning how to use the software with tutorial footage, I've gone right ahead and recorded some footage of my own. The problem is, my camera isn't HD and I was too lazy to borrow one from the uni.
I have modelled a desk for my previous project, so I decided to record some footage of my actual desk and put the 3D desk on top of it. This is however proving difficult as the points which were automatically selected on the footage are non reliable (grey).
I'm going through and making all of the good ones hard, I am also adjusting and extending a lot of them manually, in an attempt to get the matchmove gradually more accurate. It's been several hours now so I'm starting to think I should just give up, but if I manage to do this it will be a wonderful day in the world of Alex.
Now back to matchmoving I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment